This Thursday October 11th is Presentation Night at MNCS @ 6:30pm – Speech Team will be hosting a Soup Fundraiser @ 6:00pm. See details below:
Junior High Knowledge Bowl (JHKB) – Students grades 7-9 – Meets are as follows:
Oct. 26th – Hosanna in Mankato – Bus leaves MNCS at 7:55am, Bus leaves St. Peter Food Coop at 8:10am
Nov. 2nd – Hosanna in Mankato – Bus leaves MNCS at 7:55am, Bus leaves St. Peter Food Coop at 8:10am
Nov. 30th – Hosanna in Mankato – Bus leaves MNCS at 7:55am, Bus leaves St. Peter Food Coop at 8:10am
Dec. 7th – Hosanna in Mankato (Sub Regions) – Bus leaves MNCS at 7:55am, Bus leaves St. Peter Food Coop at 8:10am
Dec. 17th – Fitzgerald Middle School (Regions) – Bus leaves MNCS at 7:55am, Bus leaves St. Peter Food Coop at 8:10am
6th Annual Salsa & Chili Cook-Off –
Proceeds from this event will go toward the High School Experience Friday.
- MNCS Got Talent??? Parents, Students or Staff, if you can juggle, sing, play an instrument, do magic tricks, walk a tight rope 😉 ect. we are looking for you! Students sign up at Joan’s desk, Everyone else you can sign up here: http:/www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0e4aa9ae2faaf85-salsa
- Silent Auction Items needed – This is a great way to promote your business or contribute to MNCS, see Reta Lind for your donation or more details.
- Advisory Silent Auction Basket Challenge – Each advisory will be making a basket for the silent auction. Baskets need to be turned in by October 11th, (mark with advisors name and minimum bid). The Advisory who has the highest bid on their basket wins a special day!
- Enter your favorite recipe click here for registration form Chili and Salsa Entry Form
- Start earning MNCS Gear by Volunteer at the Salsa & Chili Cook-off, it’s FUN! Sign-up here- http:/www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0e4aa9ae2faaf85-salsa
2017-2018 Yearbooks are for sale!! $20.00 each, see Nancy to purchase. You can also purchase the yearbook online through Square Inc. – see the square icon below. If you buy online – pick up your book at the front desk.
Friday, October 12, 2018:
Calendar of Events:
School Picture day is Thursday, Oct. 25th, Retakes are Tuesday, Dec. 4th – flyers will go home with students today! See flyer below:
The Kitchen Cupboard Cafe Menu 18-19
Our School Lunch is catered in each day from Patty’s Kitchen Cupboard Cafe in Le Sueur. Lunch Tickets are for purchase at Nancy’s desk, by check & cash, and online – click on the Square icon above. Students will be given physical tickets, and will manage their own lunch tickets once purchased. Lunches are $3.50 each, make checks out to MNCS. Students need to put their lunch ticket with their name on it into the “Lunch Tickets” box by 8:30am at Nancy’s desk each morning to order lunch. See the KCC’s Menu below:
Please clip and save Box Tops for Education for MNCS! The advisory which collects the most Box Tops for Education between now and December 7th will receive a pizza party. Proceeds from Box Tops for Education benefit all students at MNCS. CONTEST SPONSORED BY NUTS&BOLTS
The income guidelines to qualify are as followed, but we do not intend further inquires for financial statue, and will go based upon the honor system.
Family size Annual income:
Six $57,561 -$65,920
If you are interested in a volunteering, or giving a monetary donation contact Deb Meyer 507-248-3594.
MNCS Calendars/Handbook – see links below:
2018-2019 BUS SCHEDULES – see links below:
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Minnesota-New-Country-School-MNCS-107945515908353/